Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What The Hell?

Does it look like the President of Russia is giving our President a way out of the mess he has?  Putin seems to have helped Obama out by having Syria give up their chemical weapons. Why does that make me feel uneasy? Do you thank a private deal was made or is this just another way for Putin to show how inept our President is? If this does work, it makes Obama look like a war-monger that doesn't have a clue about foreign policy. Kerry looks and sounds lost about the whole thing. 
In regards to the recall election, I can't believe how the national politicians and interest groups are getting involved. I think they should leave us alone and quit trying to buy/influence our votes. I really don't give a crap what Clinton, the NRA, or the mayor of New York thinks.  I just want to know if the majority of people who Giron and Morris were supposed to represent, think they did and are doing their jobs.